'Points Master' DCC Servo Module
The compact 'Points Master' module is an all-in-one servo motor controller in a tiny, 5x5cm package. This module controls four servos motors directly from a DCC controller. It's easy to set the speed and angular range of each servo
There is one button on the module; press this button to enter setup mode. All servo motors connected to the module will be positioned at the centre of their range, allowing easy installation below points. The module will then take the addess of the next accessory packet sent by the DCC controller - no CV programming is required to set up the module.
DCC Shuttle Controller
- Add more activity to a single operator layout.
- Run in locomotives without a large oval layout.
- Shuttle configurations for linear and oval layouts.
- Switch into manual mode and control the layout as you would with a standard controller.
- Program every locomotive CV. Common CVs can be programmed by name, any CV can be programmed by number.
- Access locomotive functions, including momentary and toggle functions on sound locomotives.
Midland Scale Regulators was founded in 2016 to provide DCC controllers and accessories to the model railway enthusiast. We design and manufacture original products in the United Kingdom.
Our business is built around two core principles: innovation and respect for our customers. We focus on designing unique products that are not available from other suppliers while providing documentation to allow customers to use them to their fullest potential.